Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back into the swing of things

We're trying to get back into a routine around here. Josie was whiny last night & I was going bonkers...she finally said mama "I'm tired" I looked at the clock and realized it was almost an hour past her bedtime. Bad mama. I didn't get much sleep last night between Lili & CJ's middle of the night wakings but I'm determined to get this ship into shape!

CJ is an easy baby so far. He is on medicine for drug withdrawal and it makes him sleepy most of the time. We actually haven't had any contact from a SW, we don't even know if he has one yet. We don't know much about his family situation we're hoping to learn more after his court date next week. Our weeks are going to get busier as he has a HH nurse, PT and OT once a week each...add to that new doctor, SW and Casa Volunteer visits.

I need to get crackin!

2 comments:

MommyNay said...

Thanks for the update! I always find the first few weeks after a new placement a bit crazy. Your getting there!

Maggie said...

Yep, you're going to be busy all right! I'm sure you'll all find your groove.