Thursday, March 22, 2007

Concoctions















You haven't seen any new hair pictures lately because the hair has been wild and free. I've been keeping it down and simple while I work on perfecting some new hair and skin concoctions. I was running out of my Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter and decided to go online order some ingredients and try my hand at making some new hair goo at home.

I ordered Shea butter (shown in the brown paper), Coconut oil (in the tall jar), Jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, essential oils and Avocado oil.

I already mixed up some great skin souffle (in the small tin) and it is terrific. I'm still waiting for my Cocoa Butter to be delivered before I whip up any specific hair potions. I've been experimenting with combinations of the different products and judging how their hair does with them.

I can't wait to mix up some more!

No comments: