Friday, May 15, 2009

Mortgages and hope

We're kind of stuck in a holding pattern here....hoping someone will buy our house....hoping a house we love comes on the market. In the mean time we busy ourselves with what little control we do have. Today we're getting preapproved for another mortgage so we're ready when the universe is ready for us. We spend time every day fighting a losing battle to keep the house "showable" with three little ones underfoot.

I'm changing the lightbulbs to brighter ones, I'm painting touchups over nicks in the walls.

I'm dreaming of chicken tractors and worm bins. I'm plotting how many apple trees I'll plant in the new yard. I'm pouring over Realtor.com listings hoping for something new.

I'm putting it out to the universe.....and waiting to see what comes back.

No comments: